hurry up bob2 hurry up bob2

Good, but not much different from the first

It's nice having two new weapon modes and new characters, but the placement of blocks seems quite familiar to the first one. I remember seeing the same patterns this time around, making it very repetitive quickly. I ended up just stopping at a point. It would be nice to have some more variety, as you have it in the first few hundred meters, instead of the same few sequences over and over.

fortunacus responds:

ther will be bob3 in development, release on halloween

Intruded Intruded

Pretty good, tested well

This reminded me of the early 3D polygon games back in the 90's. Surreal feel to it. Challenging, but not impossible. I'm glad it seems ghost mode was user tested well. It wasn't impossible. Cam 22 just gave me a bit of trouble until I realized I could circle around the ghost once while the platform arrived to the door. I was actually expecting ghost mode to mean the character was invisible... I'd have said, "screw that," if that were the case.

Pretty good game, feel and concept. Now I just need to go back and find the rest of the orbs.

Challenge Accepted Challenge Accepted

Timed levels - Make timer transparent or smaller

I almost rage quit on level 23 having that timer right in the way of my jumps.

The challenge banner at the start was also very annoying, getting in the way of quickly starting a level. This became apparent after multiple deaths in a level.

Other levels were good and challenging without being too difficult. The music was also pretty good, although a bit repetitive after a while. Tone down that timer and the banners and this would be perfect.

JacobPariseau responds:

Thanks for your comment, the banner and timer has been fixed :)

Number Ninjas Number Ninjas

This was very fun and challenging

I loved the concept. Levels weren't too difficult, but still required some thought. The theme and industrial backdrop added to the engagement of the game. I felt compelled to finish the levels to the end. Just a couple spots where you had to jump in just the right spot had me a bit frustrated. Otherwise, quite an enjoyable game. I hope to see more.

The humans are dead The humans are dead

Really nice atmosphere. Good playability

I like the graphics and the music is ambient enough to keep it playing without getting repetitive or annoying.

A few suggestions, make the robot animations have a 'very fast' or 'instant' feature. Even on fast, the games can get long enough that it gets cumbersome waiting on the other players to complete moves, especially on four-player mode.

Also, the game balance could be changed a bit. Basically, if you put everything into research at the start and increase the combat level a few points in the beginning, you can easily tip the balance in your favor even in 'hard'. Then it's just a matter of either attacking the enemy or taking your time to fortify and activating the rest of the resources.

Pretty addictive for at least a few playthroughs at the very least. Nice job!

Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Very nice! Customization is an excellent feature

Very nice being able to design your own tank with this one. Try what works instead of guessing what tank model to go with.

For those dealing with lag, try restarting your browser. I know with Firefox and the 'plugin-container.exe', Flash tends to accumulate too much memory and starts to lag across the board. Kill both processes and restart. It should be better.

If you're going for the 'masochist' medal, get enough bubbles to where you can build and class 6 tank. Rearrange 'light' bubbles, getting the outer radius to get a higher complexity and raise the class levels. You'll see the class and comlexity change when you re-arrange the bubbles. At that level, you should be at 25GP. Get 5 beam cannons, a radar, a force field, and a seeker flak. Save your tank and restart. Press and hold any direction, then click another window. It should 'stick' that key so you don't have to press the keyboard. Now just keep moving and direct the beams to the points on the radar. Make sure you design the tank so the beam cannons are as close to center as possible, so you can hit distant tanks with no problem. Keep going and by the time you hit the boss (about 20 or 30 areas later) you can almost max out the bubble levels and not worry about lowering the class level. Oh, just tap the direction key you 'stuck' earlier to un-stick it.

endeavor endeavor

Loved this game, so addictive

I love the size and simplicity. Very well designed being able to explore and figure things out fairly easily. Not worrying about lives was a very nice feature. My only problem is it kept me up past 2AM finishing all the endings.

Zillix responds:

I love games that don't have lives! One of my weaknesses as a game developer has always been level design, so I took it upon myself to improve.

Bubble Raid Bubble Raid

Nice concept, tips for control

Fun and addicting. The controls are a bit cumbersome. There is also a bug if you go offscreen with the mouse, the ship stops shooting.

A tip for those having trouble with the controls though, just click the mouse to pause the game, re-orient the ship and click to unpause. This can be especially useful when navigating through tight spaces and re-aiming.

amaupin responds:

That's no bug, it's a feature! Teleporting causes the ship's gun to malfunction - I think 9/10 shots misfire until a timer (based on the distance teleported) counts down. (Hint: very handy in getting one of the medals.)

Otherwise you could teleport all around obstacles with impunity and the game would be much easier.

Good tip for people having trouble with the controls.

The Blocks Cometh The Blocks Cometh

Great game, just one little bug

Blocks start collecting on the left above the screen, eventually stopping block flow. If you don't get enough blocks on the right to reach and shoot the lowest left block suspended in mid-air, you get trapped and fall below the bottom of the screen. Seems to be a problem starting around 400m.

Don't know if it's intended, but around 300m, flow on the left increases substantially. You have to keep knocking those blocks to level the field where you don't get trapped without a place on the right side to land.

Aside from that, I like that you don't have to climb falling blocks like Tetris'd just to keep above the bottom. Ability to shoot blocks to keep things level is a great addition.

cute creatures couple twi cute creatures couple twi

Waves a bit confusing, but understand

Good game, a lot like a bubble-face game on my portable that I'd max out. Figured out the max combo sets the highest wave, then it increases a wave for every combo until it hits the current highest combo. It was a bit frustrating at first when the waves didn't increase after a certain point.

Got lucky and let the screen fill up with a whole bunch of pigs and managed a 38-combo. Your high score caps at 2.1 bill, even though I had 600 bill pts.

The video guide was good. Definitely need a good start, otherwise it's pointless trying to get any high combos after the first dozen rows with the added pieces.