[Mexican Nyan Cat] [Mexican Nyan Cat]

Simple, stupid, yet somehow brilliant!

'Nyan Cat' and all the variants have gotten as stale and boring as quickly as the original went 'viral'. It is so nice to see a parody with an original twist.

I hope you don't mind, but I just had to convert this to video. It's on the utubes,
'CELHXq7gjno'. It's fully credited in the video and comments, but If it's an issue, I'll gladly remove it.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

Yes! Down with drag-and-drop programs

I seriously hate GoAnimate clips, especially people making on political topics that go on and on. Boring, uninformed tirades are bad enough in written form without some poorly synched computer-synthesized voice with a bad British accent spelling it all out. Kudos for covering this. And flaming gay lobsters rule!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Awesomely sums up idiot reviews

After watching this, I will never look at a bad review as 'bad' anymore. How it's read makes all the difference in the world!

The Final Act The Final Act

Very good 3D

I've been through much pain trying to get IK chains to work properly, then making the model work with the bones. Never quite mastered it, but I've never spent that much time at it, either. Excellent job! I've taken the last scene and turned it into my desktop wallpaper. Gets new reactions from the 'Tsar bomba' pic I had before. :)

orb responds:

Haha cool, I have higher res images of it if you want a higher quality background :)

Just PM me. I couldn't put the full size on newgrounds because the max width is 800.

Blamformers! Blamformers!

Best for last

The Stamper piece at the end was by far the best. Not to say the others weren't good... just that one made my ribs hurt.

Jerry Jerry

Brilliant!

Simply superb. The timing, style and mood all blended perfectly. Serious and humorous at the same time. 좋아해&#5083 6; :)

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

Wow! Simply amazing.

This was refreshing. It was so smooth, so fluid, very inspirational. I loved it! Thanks. :)

-+One of a kind+- -+One of a kind+-

Good, but seriously need to look at compression

If done right, this should be 3 megs max. Sound is only part of it. I'd export at 80-96 kbps max, that should give the best sound and smallest size for the web. I like to play around and get the lowest bit rate that still sounds decent.

Your other big killer is all the line art. I noticed single frames that have to be at least half meg each. You can cut down significantly by either doing a optimize (control+alt+shift+c) or simply exporting it, saving it as a PNG or JPG and importing it back.

It's a PITA, but well worth the practice. Future projects go much more smoothly. Great work otherwise! :)

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Flying whales!

You've been reading the Hitchhiker's Guide, I see. :D

These get better and better.

Kissing A Fool Kissing A Fool

Catchy!

It's pretty sad, though, I thought this was going to be a sick twist with a 'modern' relationship as I first saw it, but that's a social problem, not a problem with the movie.

The style is excellent and animation very smooth. A very enjoyable short with a tune that now sticks in my head.